Wednesday, September 22, 2004

more delays

Lauren from the adoption agency called to say some documents had to be re -signed. I felt frustrated, angry and annoyed. I almost felt like calling the whole thing off. Nevertheless, she said our dossier was in Russia being translated into Russian and that in two weeks, it would be officially submitted and our wait for our "referral" would begin. That means we will probably not be travelling to Russia until January or February. It is going to be cold. I loved when Henry, my nephew said that I need to bring back two things back for him from Russia, " a hat and his cousin". I thought that was so, so sensitive, sweet and wonderful. He is all those things. I'm assuming he wants some kind of fur. cossack hat or something?? Oh well, I guess this is all a part of the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home